PINKNIC – Sheffield’s largest city centre LGBT family event – took place on Saturday July 14th 2018 in the Peace Gardens. SAYiT had a stall with card and bunting making, face decoration and other activities for children and young people. It was great to chat to supportive Sheffield friends and families and to hang out and network with other youth, LGBT+ and mental health organisations.
- Over 300 people attended a football tournament last Saturday (February …Read More >>
- We are now recruiting 2 positions: Following funding from Central …Read More >>
- The idea of the day was to raise awareness of …Read More >>
- Sunday 27th January On this day we remember the victims …Read More >>
- With reports of homophobic abuse around football matches continuing to …Read More >>
Tel: 0114 241 2728