PINKNIC – Sheffield’s largest city centre LGBT family event – took place on Saturday July 14th 2018 in the Peace Gardens. SAYiT had a stall with card and bunting making, face decoration and other activities for children and young people. It was great to chat to supportive Sheffield friends and families and to hang out and network with other youth, LGBT+ and mental health organisations.
- The SAYiT parents and carers group met again this week …Read More >>
- Thinking of Becoming a Trustee? SAYiT would like to hear …Read More >>
- Our 2018 public AGM was held in the wonderful Adelphi …Read More >>
- The next SAYiT Parents/Carers meeting is on Tuesday November 6th …Read More >>
- October 2018, one of our wonderful youth workers, Sophie, attended …Read More >>
Tel: 0114 241 2728