The Duke of Edinburgh programme is still going strong and currently has 7 young people from across the projects enrolled. The group completed a successful day walk in the Peak District on 18th February, and have a practice overnight expedition pencilled in the diary for early July 2013. The group have also decided that for their ‘physical’ element of the programme they’ll take a group Zumba class, due to start in mid April – perhaps they can teach all of the SAYiT groups some Zumba moves!
- The SAYiT parents and carers group met again this week …Read More >>
- Thinking of Becoming a Trustee? SAYiT would like to hear …Read More >>
- Our 2018 public AGM was held in the wonderful Adelphi …Read More >>
- The next SAYiT Parents/Carers meeting is on Tuesday November 6th …Read More >>
- October 2018, one of our wonderful youth workers, Sophie, attended …Read More >>
Tel: 0114 241 2728