The Duke of Edinburgh programme is still going strong and currently has 7 young people from across the projects enrolled. The group completed a successful day walk in the Peak District on 18th February, and have a practice overnight expedition pencilled in the diary for early July 2013. The group have also decided that for their ‘physical’ element of the programme they’ll take a group Zumba class, due to start in mid April – perhaps they can teach all of the SAYiT groups some Zumba moves!
- SAYiT team member Heather Paterson was nominated for Campaigner of …Read More >>
- On Saturday, 16th November, Sheffield Olympic Legacy Park played host …Read More >>
- On 11/11/19, ‘Children in Need: D for Dexter’ was broadcast …Read More >>
- We’re looking back over 20 years of SAYiT in preparation …Read More >>
- Our volunteers make up a massive part of SAYiT. Without …Read More >>
Tel: 0114 241 2728