SAYiT, Sheffield’s leading leading lesbian, gay, bi, trans, queer and questioning youth charity, is marking its 20th birthday with a celebration event on 24th October 2019. Hosted by SAYiT’s very own young people, the event is being held at the Sheffield Town Hall in the prestigious Reception Room (B).
Guests will hear from the charity’s founders and leaders as well as leaders in the council, NHS and LGBT+ community on the fight for equality and SAYiT’s 20-year history. The event is also an opportunity to hear from young people about their personal experiences, our services, and how SAYiT has helped change lives and communities.
- Speeches highlighting 20 years of progress made towards LGBT+ equality and better sexual health
- Performances by SAYiT young people
- Stall selling SAYiT merchanise and special edition SAYiT 20th birthday items
- SAYiT and Local History Timeline
- The inaugural performance of the SAYiT Choir with Sheffield’s very own Out Aloud LGBT+ Choir
- Special guests and more to be announced!
Book via Eventbrite here:
Once you have booked a ticket you will receive a confirmation email. For any enquiries, please contact us on (0114) 241 2728 or email email@example.com
This event is free of charge and soft drinks will be available. Please let us know if you have any access or dietary requirements.
SAYiT is a trans inclusive space and welcomes people of all genders. We have a zero tolerance approach to discrimination, victimisation and harassment on the basis of a person’s gender identity.