South Yorkshire LGBT+ Domestic Abuse Network
This network is for staff from relevant services (Domestic, Sexual Abuse, Housing & Homelessness), who have an LGBT+ specialism/ or are an LGBT+ Champion.
- The network meets every few months (either face to face or online) and will provide staff/services with:A source of information and ideas to inspire towards LGBT+ inclusion
- A space to share good practice that is taking place in your services
- Consultation with LGBT+ survivors
- A network to offer support with questions
The development of this network recognises that staff with an LGBT+ specialism/champion role are often the only one within a service, and sometimes lacking in a network to inspire the development of best practice.
Upcoming Network Meeting dates:
- 16 March 2021 10 – 11.30am
- 10 May 2021 1pm – 2.30pm
If you are interested in being part of the Network, or want to find out more, please email:
LGBT+ Domestic Abuse Development Worker on the Call It Out Project.