Call It OutA year-long project aiming to improve access to domestic abuse services for LGBT+ people across South Yorkshire.
CALL IT OUT: South Yorkshire LGBT+ Domestic Abuse Conference Presentations
Presentations from SAYiT’s CALL IT OUT: South Yorkshire LGBT+ Domestic Abuse Conference and Project Launch at The Diamond, University of Sheffield, Wednesday 17th July 2019.
- Steve Slack, CEO, SAYiT
- Prof Deborah Murdoch-Eaton, Dean of Medical Education, University of Sheffield
- Alan Billings, South Yorkshire Police and Crime Commissioner
- Dawn Dale, Councillor, Sheffield City Council
- Alison Higgins, Strategic Commissioning Manager, Sheffield DACT
- Catherine Donovan, Durham University
- Michaela Rogers, University of Sheffield
- Gill Valentine, Provost and Deputy Vice Chancellor, University of Sheffield
- Jasna Magic, Galop
- James Henshall, Irwin Mitchell
- Elly Sinclair, LGBT+ Domestic Abuse Development Worker, SAYiT
- Heather Paterson, LGBT+ Domestic Abuse Development Worker, SAYiT
Full conference video coming soon.