The SAYiT LGBT+ Inclusion Kite Mark is a quality assurance accreditation award for service providers which has been developed to create a positive and welcoming environment for LGBT+ service users, staff and volunteers.
It aims to address some of the barriers LGBT+ people have to accessing services and to strengthen and develop services relationships with their LGBT+ service users and wider communities.
Being awarded our SAYiT LGBT+ Inclusion Kite Mark enables you to send a positive message, with confidence, that your service is a champion of LGBT+ inclusion where LGBT+ service users, volunteers and staff will be safe, supported and included.
Following successful completion of training and assessment, the service will be provided with:-
- Certificate of achievement
- Window stickers to display in your premises
- Digital graphics pack with logos and images which can be displayed on your website, email signatures, letterheads and promotional literature
- Inclusion in SAYiT’s online listing of accredited organisations
- Draft press release which you can customise and share with local media to celebrate and promote your achievement