PINKNIC – Sheffield’s largest city centre LGBT family event – took place on Saturday July 14th 2018 in the Peace Gardens. SAYiT had a stall with card and bunting making, face decoration and other activities for children and young people. It was great to chat to supportive Sheffield friends and families and to hang out and network with other youth, LGBT+ and mental health organisations.
- The first meeting of our South Yorkshire LGBT+ Domestic Abuse …Read More >>
- Love Shouldn’t Hurt Are you LGBT+? Where would you turn …Read More >>
- SAYiT will be hosting an LGBT+ Domestic Abuse Conference on …Read More >>
- Category – Development Worker (LGBT+ young people with SEND) Organisation …Read More >>
- 1st – 4th April 2019 SAYiT young people have, recently, …Read More >>
Tel: 0114 241 2728