PINKNIC – Sheffield’s largest city centre LGBT family event – took place on Saturday July 14th 2018 in the Peace Gardens. SAYiT had a stall with card and bunting making, face decoration and other activities for children and young people. It was great to chat to supportive Sheffield friends and families and to hang out and network with other youth, LGBT+ and mental health organisations.
- Sunday 27th January On this day we remember the victims …Read More >>
- With reports of homophobic abuse around football matches continuing to …Read More >>
- ‘Everyone’s a hero some time or other,’ laments 97 year …Read More >>
- Join Sheffield Hallam University & SAYiT to stamp out LGBT+ …Read More >>
- SAYiT has recently had 3 wonderful medical students in the …Read More >>
Tel: 0114 241 2728