PINKNIC – Sheffield’s largest city centre LGBT family event – took place on Saturday July 14th 2018 in the Peace Gardens. SAYiT had a stall with card and bunting making, face decoration and other activities for children and young people. It was great to chat to supportive Sheffield friends and families and to hang out and network with other youth, LGBT+ and mental health organisations.
- October 2018, one of our wonderful youth workers, Sophie, attended …Read More >>
- I have a confession – which will come as little …Read More >>
- October 10th. 2018 – World Mental Health Day The headlines …Read More >>
- Following a visit to The Houses of Parliament on 23rd …Read More >>
- SAYiT is pleased to introduce our brochure for 2018-19. The …Read More >>
Tel: 0114 241 2728