- This event has passed.
FREE: Sheffield Sex and Relationships Education Forum (SRE)
July 6, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
SAYiT are proud to be announcing another FREE Sheffield SRE Forum following the success of the one held in May!
July’s Forum is focusing on Young People and Mental Health
– Suitable for all those working with young people
The agenda will be as follows:
- Carol Fordham, Health Commissioning
– The Healthy Minds Framework
– Future in Mind funded training and student wellbeing offer
– Self-harm and suicide prevention training
- LGBT young people and mental health
- Sheffield Interchange: emotional well-being service for young people under 25
- Action schools and youth groups can take to support young people and help prevent mental ill health/suicide
Refreshments will be available from 3.45pm.
For further information contact Liz Wilson at SAYiT on 0114 2412728 or by email: email@example.com
To book a place return the slip below or book on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/publish?crumb=25e11db3c416da&eid=34909116106